Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Wonderful Journey

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to the Cooley's Anemia Foundation (CAF) for publishing an article about our family and our journey to adoption.  Thalassemia has touched my life in so many ways.  My entire family is forever grateful for the work that CAF does to advance research and improve the quality of life of patients with thalassemia.  I have worn so many hats in the thalassemia world--as a patient, as a clinical researcher, and as a parent--and the Cooley's Anemia Foundation has played an important role in each.

You can read the article here:

http://www.thalassemia.org/a-wonderful-journey-tracy-antonelli-talks-of-adopting-children-with-thalassemia/

5 comments:

laura said...

Tracy,

I just wanted to say that I've been following your blog for a few years now and I find it truly inspirational. I've known I wanted to adopt (from China) since practically middle school, and reading your updates (the good with the bad) and seeing your adorable pictures fill me with joy and hope that it's doable and rewarding!

So thank you for your lovely blog :)

laura

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL ARTICLE ! BLESSINGS CATHY IN ILLINOIS!!!

Renate said...

Hope all is well. New post?

Anonymous said...

You and your husband are amazing people. Your daughters are beautiful. #bless

Anonymous said...

i love your blog, your family is beatiful, Congrats!! im from Uruguay, living in Barcelona. We are in waiting list to international adoption and your blog helps me in the difficult days of waiting
Thanks!!!!!!!

Rosana