Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful x3

When I look at my life, I know that I have so much to be thankful for.  Yes, of course I am thankful for all of that stuff that everyone is thankful for...health, a warm house, food to eat, and all of that.

But what I am most thankful for is sitting right here with me.  Warm, soft, cuddly as can be.  My three girls.  They have made my life into what it is today.  I am thankful for every kiss, every tear, every giggle and every tantrum.  Because, without them, there would be a giant hole in my heart (and my life!) that nothing else could ever fill.

For me, Thanksgiving isn't really any different than any other day.  Because each and every day I quietly say thank you a thousand times for these girls who have brought so much meaning to my life. I am simply thankful for being their Mama.

Love my pile of little girls watching Santa's arrival at the Macy's parade.

Some of my favorite moments are cooking
with my daughters.

Putting a little muscle in it.

Our annual Pinterest moment.

As thankful as I am, I could never be thankful
enough for the joy that these girls have brought to
our lives.

Frannie's first Thanksgiving!

It's a good thing Nana found a three-legged turkey!

Frannie looks like she's leading some sort of revolt.  Maybe she
was worried her turkey leg wasn't big enough?

Our third daughter finally gets to wear this bib!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love their expressions digging into the turkey leg! what a blessing!

lilly

Unknown said...

what a funny thanksgiving day!!!!!
cute girls!!!!
love your blog
Rosana from Barcelona

Unknown said...

I've followed your blog for a while now, and I have to say that time really does fly! I remember when little Frannie came home, and it seems like long ago, now. To be celebrating her first Thanksgiving with her forever family is truly wonderful. Your girls are all so beautiful and they look so loved, happy and content! I love your blog and your family, even though we've never met and probably never will. I wish you all the best....
Gwen from Florida

Anonymous said...

Just read through your posts and watched all the videos you posted. Your family is absolutely perfect! I came from China and was amazed by how pretty your childrens are! I noticed that Emmie was adopted from Guangxi and she's probably belongs to the ethnic Zhuang and Zhuang people are alway famous for their beauty in China haha. You are so lucky! All of your children are incredibly beautiful and I'm so happy that they ended up being parts of a such nice family. Wish you all the best!

Unknown said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading...you have a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing!